We have a few days of rains, winds and freshness in general that are leaving the body touched. That's why we thought it would be great for all of us to have a good handful of comforting recipes with which to fight the cold, of those that fix our body and soul as we put the first scoop in our mouths. You know what we are talking about, right?
Well, this type of recipe is the one that stars in most of the lunches and dinners of the weekly menu. We have included a variety of spoon dishes, meat stews, baked fish and much more. Many of the recipes can be prepared in advance and, in fact, we recommend that you do so because they gain in flavor from one day to another. Let's see them.Live to the PalateHealthy recipes to take care of yourself eating on the weekly menu of November 19
- Food: Sweet potato and baked Lombard with pomegranate and miso sauce and broccoli quiche and blue cheese.
- Dinner: Squid sandwich.
- Food: Stewed vegetables with boletus and peppers stuffed with minced meat.
- Dinner: Tian of vegetables.
- Food: Spinach cannelloni au gratin and stewed chicken with quince and raisins to Pedro Ximénez.
- Dinner: Moroccan ratatouille with dates.
- Food: Creamy bean soup with vegetables and Parmesan and quick and easy baked seabass.
- Dinner: Leek and goat cheese frittata.
- Food: Cream of broccoli, coconut milk and mascarpone and roasted pork shoulder.
- Dinner: Kartoffel-Flammkuchen or Alsatian potato pizza.
- Food: Cream of mushrooms and cheese and cheeks of Iberian pork in chocolate sauce.
- Dinner: Eggs Stuffed With Tuna.
- Food: Hake and shrimp spatter and chicken rice.
- Dinner: Panzanella or Italian salad of cherry tomatoes, avocado and bread.
Snacks and snacks
- Sicilian Caponata
- Brandade of cod
- Mussels with marinara sauce
Breakfasts, snacks and sweet treats
When the weather is as altered as these days and those that are to come, there is no way to turn on the oven and prepare some rolls, a cake, some cookies or the occasional dessert. Afternoons of the weekend seem to be made for it, so go heating your engines and preparing ingredients because with these proposals you will solve breakfasts, snacks and the occasional sweet craving.
- Orange and lime rolls with tang zhong
- Marmor-gugelgupf or chocolate and Porto marbled bundt cake.
- Village Cookies
- Glasses of banana and dulce de leche without oven
- Catalan cream