What better gift can make a child for his birthday a lover of pastry? Bingo! A cake that leaves you speechless, like this nice Children's pig cake in a quagmire.
In addition, you know that children are very grateful for these things and are not usually as demanding with details as we are. Surely they will only see that there are little pigs in a chocolate pool Without looking at whether they are perfectly executed and if they have also been able to help you prepare it, I assure you that their happiness will be complete.Direct to the Palate Iced coffee cake, the easiest and most delicious dessert even if you are not very coffee
IngredientsFor 6 people
- Butter at room temperature (for the cake) 200 g
- Sliced dark chocolate (for the cake) 150 g
- Sugar (for the cake) 180 g
- Hot water (for the cake) 250 ml
- Coffee liquor (for the cake) 80 ml
- Soluble coffee (for the cake) 1 tablespoon
- Pastry flour (for the cake) 260 g
- Chemical yeast (for the cake) 1 envelope
- Cocoa powder (for the cake) 25 g
- Lightly beaten eggs (for the cake) 2
- Chocolate fondant with 55% cocoa (for coverage) 900 g
- Liquid whipping cream with 35% MG (for coverage) 900 g
- Pink Fondant (for decoration)
- Green Fondant (for decoration)
- Chocolate bars (for decoration)
- Candy flowers (for decoration)
How to make baby pig pie in the quagmireDifficulty: Easy
- Total time 3 h 30 m
- Elaboration 2 h
- Cooking 1 h 30 m
We start preparing the cake. For this we grease a round and deep mold and reserve it. We heat the oven to 180ºC. In a saucepan, we mix the butter, chocolate, sugar, water, coffee liquor and coffee powder.
With a wooden spoon, stir the mixture over low heat, until the chocolate is melted. We let it cool and we pass it to a large bowl. Sift the flour, yeast and cocoa and add the previous mixture. Finally, we add the eggs and beat everything.
We pour the dough into the reserved mold and cook it about an hour and a half. If it gets too brown we can cover it with aluminum foil. Let it cool, unmold it and break it into three layers.Advertising
For prepare chocolate topping, we put the cream on the fire without boiling. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate, stirring until completely melted. Let cool well before using.
We model some piglets with the pink fondant. We trim the green fondant to form the grass. We place one of the layers of cake on a tray and cover it with the chocolate coating. We repeat until finished, also covering the sides of the cake.
We have the chocolate bars around the cake, then the green fondant forming the grass and we put the pigs on top, arranging them as if they were bathing in the mud.
With what to accompany the children's pig cake in the quagmire
Ideally for this Children's Pork Pie in the Lodazal It is best preserved, it is stored in the refrigerator until serving time, so it will be firm and it will also be easier to cut. Accompany it with a delicious children's snack based on sandwiches with different fillings. You will succeed among the little ones.